Miami Caliente’s Kaley Tuning

The Miami Caliente’s Kaley Tuning (Interview and Pictures)

Kaley Tuning of the Miami Caliente sat down with InGameNow for a pre LFL Lingerie Bowl interview. Tuning will be playing in the Lingerie Football League next season.
Tuning is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, as well as the daughter of a race car driver. We included Kaley Tuning pictures to go with her interview.

InGameNow: Does it kill you that the Eagles beat the Cowboys?
Kaley: It kills me so bad. I sported my Romo jersey to an Eagles bar. It was horrible. I was glad to see the Eagles blow their shot at the Super Bowl.
IGN: What are your thoughts on the upcoming season for the Cowboys? Will TO be on the team?
Kaley: They will be good. The TO, Witten, Tony Romo love triangle will work out their issues and be back.
IGN: If you could go on a date with TO, Romo, or Witten, who would it be?
Kaley: Not TO. Romo is a little feminine, so I guess Witten.
IGN: Tell us about your dad.
Kaley: My dad raced with the best. He raced in the Busch series. He quit just before making NASCAR. He is buddies with Rusty Wallace and a bunch of the other big named drivers. I have gotten to meet a lot of them. But with having kids, he walked away.
IGN: Stefanie Frietz is a huge fan of racing, could you outrace her?
Kaley: I would own her.
IGN: Reese has promised that she is going to lay someone out from Tampa.
Kaley: Yeah, I know she wants to lay a bunch of them out.
IGN: Reese sounds like a little spark plug.
Kaley: She is a vicious little….she came out of a cage last night, and dominated the tackling dummy. I don’t want to go against her.
IGN: It sounds like you girls really get along good.
Kaley: Absolutely. I’m from South Florida. I know how girls can be down here. Our team gets along. We work and play together very well.
IGN: Whats been the best part of being in the LFL?
Kaley: The girls I have met are incredible. We are family. I am really looking for the Lingerie Bowl in Tampa.
IGN: Which teammate do you have a girl crush on?
Kaley: Laura or Michelle. They are both really cute. Aimee and Reese are both sexy. Everyone is hot. Aimee has a really nice bootie.
IGN: Aimee has a good arm and good butt?
Kaley: Yeah. All the girls have great looks, and personalities, which makes them even hotter.
IGN: How do you like your chances in the Lingerie Bowl.
Kaley: I don’t want to talk smack, but you can look and someone and tell if they are athletic. I think the Tampa Breeze are a bunch of Barbie Dolls.
IGN: Are the girls bummed out about some of the Tampa Breeze girls not playing, or the Lingerie Bowl happening at a nudist colony?
Kaley: Its sad to see the Breeze girls go, but we are going to Tampa to win the Lingerie Bowl. I have nothing negative to say about where the game is being played.
IGN: All you need is a field, if there is grass on the field, play ball.
Kaley: Exactly! That’s exactly it.

Miami Caliente Roster

Reese Zoppelt
  Aimee Maggio
  Joey Davenport
  Liz Herndon
  Laury Prudent
  Sasha Wood
  Heather Fawcett
  Stella Vidal
  Kaley Tunning


  • January 25th, 2009
  • Posted in Hot Girls, Hottest Athlete
  • By: Jack Newhouse
  • Source: http://blog.ingamenow.com/2009/01/25/the-miami-calientes-kaley-tuning-interview-and-pictures/