Cherie Brennan

We are all on a spiritual journey, whether we know it or not, and clearly, all of these new songs reflect my own spiritual journey. Every song is the outcome of my being healed, protected, comforted, sustained, prodded, lifted up, corrected, filled with hope, and most of all, just feeling God’s great Love when I needed it the most… EVERY DAY.

Sharing these messages, in the form of songs, is my way of giving back to God for all the wonderful blessings I and my family have had. And whatever blesses one, blesses all. My hope is that others will be touched as I have been, with the knowledge that there is nothing impossible to God. I know this first hand. - Cherie Brennan

http://youtu.be/Iq2n3AAX0aw
Cherie Brennan Christian Country Singer
"You Be The Light" is the inspirational single off Cherie Brennan's new CD "He Loves You A Lot" Visit www.cheriebrennan.com for more songs, videos and tour dates.

Like Cherie's Facebook page at