Burudi


It’s like everybody sold a bag or weed who wasn’t! Everyone has been arrested before for at least disorderly conduct who hasn’t? So I’ve traveled all around the world and learned many different cultures. One thing that I notice is that music is the only thing that isn’t racist. Do you agree? I’m a new rap artist that makes new rap songs that will keep you moving and celebrating life. Everyday alive is a blessing to me,what about you? So the musicand new rap songs that I make are meant to make you dance and have a good time. Do you like to dance and party? Well than become a fan the hype is real!

Download new rap songs & new rap albums from the artist Burudi. Stay up to date with the new rap songs. Download new rap songs and rap news.. here are some of my biggest influences.

I love countries like Africa,Jamaica,Germany,The United Kingdom,Austrailia, The Americas,Akron-Ohio,Hip-Hop Culture,Hip Pop Culture (Hipster’s), Rude Boy Culture,Michael Jackson,The Beatles,Prince,Bob Marley,The Gipsy Kings,The Doors,Maddona,U2,Bon Jovi,Bruce Spingsteen,Bob Dylan,The Rolling Stones,Beastie Boys,Lenny Kravits,Rick Rubin and Russell Simmons. I always love to listen to new rap songs from Slick Rick, new rap songs from KRS One, new rap songs from Tupac, new rap songs from Dr.Dre, new rap songs from Dj Quick, new rap songs from Jay-Z, new rap songs from Nas,and new rap songs fromWu Tang. I’m easily inspired by Jimmy Iovine, 50 Cent, Eminem,R.Kelly,Green Day,Andre 3000,Pharrell Williams,Puffy Daddy and Timbaland. Although this may sound like I’m contradicting myself but I don’t like to be classified as any one genre ofmusic. I like to classify my art just as “Good Music”.
There are only two types of music, “good music” and “bad music”