Gbenga Music



I am a lead gospel vocalist, song writer and worship leader who delights greatly in singing and writing songs. I do have a very strong passion and desire for Praise songs but most importantly, a heart that gravitates towards pure and unadulterated worship. I live a life of worship as well as create an atmosphere for one at various gatherings and meetings.
I best describe myself as someone who is most certainly caring seeking after the well-being of others above mine.
My passion for singing and writing songs birthed the production of my debut album "Awesome GOD". An album that greatly reflected on the many issues of life but with huge appurtenance and appendage to the KING of glory. My brand of music can best be defined by content rather than by genre. Lastly, i'm married with 3 wonderful kids and live in the United Kingdom.
My music website is: www.gbengamusic.com
My facebook link is: www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ GbengaMusic-Awesome-GOD/157636164306586
My Twitter link: https://twitter.com/GbengaMusic1
03_Track_03.mp3 (4.58 MB)