Dolly Castro

Nicaraguan Hard Body model by the name of Dolly Castro
This tatted hottie is not afraid of heights to get her freak on and you'll see why in her heated interview with Miami Photographer Eduardo Valdes.























Dolly Castro Miami
Introduce your self.
My name is Dolly Castro.

Measurements?
34D 23 38

Nationality?
Nicaragua

Where did you grow up, how was it growin up there?
Nicaragua Growing up there was amazing ! Everyone there is big on tradition, there humble and family is very united. You have real friends and the food & culture is amazing

Who's your favorite Miami raper?
Pitbull

Are you a sexual person?
100 percent

Turn-ons?
I like someone that can make me laugh, smells good, nice smile with great teeth, fights for what they need, goal oriented people . Detailed oriented
small things turn me on

Turn-offs?
Selfishness, insecure people, bad odor, arrogance, overbearing

Lights on or lights off?
Lights All the way on!

What's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
Airplane I have a Mile high club membership.

Everyone has rules they live by, whats a rule that you made for your self that you live by?
Be The Best version of You in a world where everyone is dying to be like everyone else..... Everyone else is taken, !

Last words, shot outs, plug all your social network sites, facebook, twitter etc....
My twitter is @dollycastroxoxo my Facebook is princesdollyCastro@facebook.com and for updates on me and my work please visit me at www.dollycastro.com.