Lexi De La Rosa

Lexi De La Rosa

lexi de la rosa Lex is back with some more hot pictures. This time she does some implied nudity and keeps it very tasteful. Lex is going to build up a fan base soon ;)

Twitter: @LexCDelaRosa


Twitter: @LexCDelarosa



lexi de la rosa
lexi de la rosa
lexi de la rosa
lexi de la rosa


lexi de la rosa


Where are you from?

Miami, FL


How long have you been in the game? (modeling)
About 4 years now

Single?
No ;)

What are your measurements?
36c-28-40

What's your favorite part of your body?
My calves.. lol.. They're fierce!

Would you date a guy/girl off the internet?
No.. there's no intimacy in meeting someone over the internet and I'm a very intimate person.

What do you hope to accomplish (in the modeling industry)?
My goal is to make a name for myself, as a sexy, but classy diverse beauty in the modeling business, but my real passion is acting ;) This is only the tip of the iceberg!

What turns you off?
Inauthenticity, just be yourself..

What turns you on?
A sense of humor, I loove to laugh!

Favorite pair of jeans?
My Refuge skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe, they're so comfortable and they fit me like a glove ;)

Favorite pair of shoes?
These Qupid leopard platform booties i have.. my fav by far right now..

What kind of guy/girl do you like?
I like a guy who knows how to make me laugh, how to cheer me up, listens to me when I need him to, and tells me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. I'm a simple girl, so I like simple things, but I love a man who knows how to be spontaneous and surprise me from time to time.

Are you wifey material?
Absolutely! For the love of my life, I'll do it all!

Where else can we see you besides GG! and your site?
Protege Magazine SPOTLIGHT--->  http://www.wix.com/protegemagazine/home#!spotlight