Al Lojack

Biography:

South Beach Resident Al Lojack is a boundless, alternative pop singer and song writing guitarist who compares his music to that of Kurt Cobain and the Foo Fighters . It’s a mix of wicked guitar riffs, feel good lyrics and musical themes most listeners – mainly men – can identify with: hot women, fast cars and good times.

But musical themes come easy for Al. He grew up along the beaches of Miami, surrounded by beach balls, beautiful women and the good life.

His inspiration comes from the chaos that lives within. ,” Lojack says of his fast life. “I’m a volcano. When I’m in my guitar room and I’m looking at the wall, everything is a fantasy.”

Lojack's early guitar influences were the Allman Brothers, Jeff Beck, and Jimi Hendrix. "Their music reached me in a spiritual and emotional level which I refer to as the "feel good effect.”
This experience creeps up on me with many other musicians and groups. It seems to be my spirit's response to the diverse creativity of many musicians since my early days."

Lojack has assembled a production team that’s ready to take his Miami-based rhythms to the Grammy’s. It's time, says Lojack.
"Anonymity is just not me."

DPK Link:
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./rpk/479706?access_code=088a61b9ff30e000218f&rid=2813499&utm_campaign=transactional_rpk_digest_view_rpk_bottom&utm_content=digital_press_kit_for_al_lojack&utm_medium=link&utm_source=email

Website: www.allojack.com
Twitter: @Allojack https://twitter.com/AlLojack
Facebook Fan Page: (Al Lojack Records)