Q MACHETTE

BIO
There is something alluring about an independent artist, who, stands at the threshold of stardom and approaches his craft as confidently as an established rhyme vet. Add a southern-bred attitude, street swagger, and a perpetual thirst to remain on the grind, and you have Tuskegee, Alabama hopeful Q Machette.

Q Machette began his career as one-third of Lyrical Machette. The group landed a deal with the indie label, Balling Records. "It was a lot of ins, and outs that were wrong. My lawyer got us out of the situation," he explains. After parting ways with the highly touted rap group Lyrical Machette, Q decided to go solo. According To Q Machette, "I started rapping on a whim during grade school to impress my female classmates.” The teachers were so impressed with his lyrical prowess they provided words of encouragement to help nurture his lyrical gift. 

After putting out several albums independently, the RG3 of rap struck a chord with street heads, which garnered well-deserved attention, making Q Machette the one to watch during hip-hop's first round draft pick. Armed with an elegant delivery and gritty flow the upstart emcee stands above the legion of rappers, experiencing remarkable popularity outside of his hometown by relocating to Atlanta and setting the city on fire. 

Q Machette has songs with gucci,young dro, cashout, bobby v and etc. “I knew that if I wanted to become a STAR in this business, I first had to surround myself with the right team that can help me achieve my goals.” 

Q Machette is currently in the studio working on his highly anticipated mixtape – “Tuskegee Airman”, which will be out real soon.