Love Photography by Cara

Welcome to Love Photography by Cara - Love Photography by Cara ®
​Call today to book your photo shoot!
954-494-6786 
Call today 
to set up your appointment!

​Children / Couples / Weddings / Parties / Pets / Family / Sports / You!
No limitations And other great prices and specials!: $60 CD NEXT DAY!

About Cara:

If you’re looking for high quality photography for an awesome price, you’ve come to the right place!
My photos are full of color, clarity, and personality!

I've always had a passion for photography. I have worked for LifeTouch portrait studios & I have done photography on my own as well for about 3 years. Not too long ago I quit my job so that I can focus on photography and persue my passion.

Why I am different from other photographers:

  • I do not put limitations on what I do like most to all photographers do.
  • No limited outfit changes and no time frames although, most photo shoots last about an hour.


Because I love what I do, I go home right after the shoot excited to edit and the CD is ready for you NEXT DAY. Again, there is no limitations so there's no specific amount of edits or specific number of photos you get. I snap away and get as much as I can & edit a bunch of the photos that I feel were best of the bunch.

(If there are any I did not edit that you want edited, you can email me the photo number and I will edit it for you.) You get over 100 photos.

I build relationships with my clients & love always being their photographer. :-)

Call 954-494-6786 today to set up an appointment.

"Like" Love Photography on Facebook & keep up with status updates!

www.facebook.com/lovephotography.cara

My rates are very affordable, with no hidden fees.
I am very friendly and will be there to help you with any questions or concerns you may ever have! :-)