Kahlo Rivera



Kahlo Rivera Album Description:
Kahlo Rivera is P.I.L.L.S.' take on a style that was born by two of Mexico's most inspirational and controversial artists Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. Frida's art is personal, colorful, dark, and playful. Diego's art is tranquil, political, and is known for its Social Realism. Armed with (Faahz, DJ Flipcyide, & SEVENXBEATS) a team of producers that is beyond brilliant. Their production assists in painting the pictures of P.I.L.L.S.' "art gallery". P.I.L.L.S.' music is the offspring of both Frida's and Diego's art. The album Kahlo Rivera is a blend of both artists philosophies; loud and quiet, painful and soothing, proud and humble.

P.I.L.L.S. lives Kahlo Rivera, do you?

P.I.L.L.S.'s bio:
P.I.L.L.S.isn't your everyday, average rapper.Hailing from the California's Inland Empire by way of El Paso, Texas, P.I.L.L.S. (Punishing Individuals Lacking Lyrical Skills) aka Pildoras has been around the proverbial block. A veteran of both the burgeoning El Paso and Inland Empire hip-hop scenes, P.I.L.L.S possesses charm and talent that few emcees can match. A founding member of the 909's The Camp and an original member of El Paso's Addicts in the Lab, P.I.L.L.S has been honing his craft since the 90's.P.I.L.L.S. displays his lyrical prowess on a variety of releases including 2008's The Man in the Middle. Although his rough, scratchy voice may be his most noticeable feature, it's P.I.L.L.S.' deep, introspective lyrics that set him apart from his peers. Not just content letting his music speak for him, P.I.L.L.S. is a leading medical marijuana advocate in the Inland Empire.

P.I.L.L.S.'s Links:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kahlo-rivera/id646165129?uo=4
pildorasprojex.com
https://soundcloud.com/pills1
www.pillsmusic.bandcamp.com
Twitter.com/pi11s
www.pheed.com/pi11s
www.pills-one.tumblr.com