GBT3




Name: GBT3 (G.B.T.3)
Song Name: White Knight
Genre: Electronic Dance Music (EDM)

Bio:

GBT3, electronic music’s fresh new voice, is here to take the world by storm. Eager to make a name for himself and bring a refreshingly unique wave of vocals to electronic beats, his new single 'White Knight' is already gaining momentum in the underground EDM scene.

Singing and songwriting since the age of 6, it was evident that expressing himself through music would be Grover Bill Thomas III’s passion. He grew up in Diamond Bar, CA and got his start performing early on singing and dancing in his mother’s church choir. He continued to pursue his passion performing in local talent shows, schools, and even on a cruise ship. Though he grew up listening to all genres of music, electronic dance music holds a special place in his heart. “I snuck in to my first rave when I was 12 and I got to see Fedde le Grand perform. He just blew my mind and the energy in that environment was so amazing. I just knew I needed to be a part of an experience like this again.”

www.facebook.com/gbt3music
www.soundcloud.com/gbt3




White_Knight_by_GBT3.mp3