James Oxendine

Bio: I was growing up still immature, still learning what was right and wrong. I didn't let the Lord take the wheel, I refused to let him drive me anywhere. I DIDN'T KNOW... I DIDN'T KNOW... THAT HE HAD A PLAN FOR ME..
So I wandered the streets not really caring about my life; I was always swearing, I was all alone (at least within my head). There was no one out there that really cared. I was like a wounded soldier needing my wounds to be patch up, seeking comfort-seeking closure, then I felt the Lord come closer.

Would love for you to promote my Youtube playlist...
Nativ3 release mix playlist URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKR8hzSXEA0&list=PLdB0luEfzwXpgyifkq4oAi-hYcGX42SLy

Also, I have a website www.nativ3.info with pictures, free music download of my release mix, and more.
Thanks you,
James Oxendine

Muzic.mp3 (8.63 MB